July 5, 2013

This Is Me {June}

My dear bloggy friend Amy at While Wearing Heels hosts an awesome monthly link party called "This Is Me". I have wanted to join it for months now but always seem to miss it. Well, this month I am not going to miss it...and next month I am aiming to not miss it too...and hopefully I can even make it into August's link party :)

While Wearing Heels

June's theme was "Portrait with a Quote"
and (drum roll please)
here is my portrait...

My sweet daughter is always right by my side, doing everything I am doing.
I adore her :)

Thank you Amy for this awesome inspiring link party.
I will work on July's portrait this weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture. The quote is such a wonderful reminder to lead by example. I love the quote you selected and simply adore your picture. Thank you so much for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)