June 21, 2013

Pom Pom Chandeliers

I went looking for this post and it was gone! In fact, there is a 3 week period of time where all my posts are just gone! I had a lot of views on the old post so I thought I would re-share these adorable Pom Pom Chandeliers...

They are super simple to make and cost maybe a dollar or so for the tissue paper. I used {this tutorial} from Design Dazzle. I made two pom poms for each chandelier, so that it would be a big full ball.

To make the hanging ball of lights I simply wound 2 strand of lights into a ball, then hung it from the ceiling. I draped more lights to connect the two chandeliers together. I attached two pom poms to each hanging ball of lights. The two chandeliers gave the PERFECT amount of light to our dinner party.

I love these simple and beautiful Pom Pom Chandeliers!


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Your pom pom chandeliers look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, post disappearing is no good. But I am so glad I got to see your chandeliers. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it because i's unique and it fits my taste and lifestyle. I'm a marine biologist. I like bringing my job home, so this one is going to work for my living room.

    - CarlsonGalleries.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)