June 28, 2013

Non-Dairy Creamy Iced Coffee


So I've been dairy free for almost 5 weeks now - well except for the delicious milktea I had last night with friends :) I go off dairy twice a year and it feels amazing when I do. If you have been following me for any amount of time you know I LOVE ICED COFFEES! I could not go a day without an iced coffee if I tried - well, I did not have one when I was in India, but that was for the Lord :)

I have found a creamer to put into my iced coffee that feels creamy when I drink it, is non-dairy, and tastes just like an iced caramel macchiato. Here's what I use...


I use Cafe Bustelo, which I buy at Walmart.
I use International Delight coffee creamer, Caramel Macchiato flavor, which I buy at Walmart.

I brew the coffee, let it cool, refrigerate it until I need it. The coffee is poured over crushed ice, then about a tbsp of the creamer is poured in, and then I stir it and sip with a straw.

SO YUMMY! And it totally feels creamy like dairy does.

It was in the high 80's here today - summer is here and I am none to happy - looking forward to sipping my iced coffees while I wait for fall to come :)

Follow me on Facebook ~ A Bunch of Bishops!

1 comment:

  1. I love iced coffee too and oh, regular coffee too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)