May 2, 2013

belly laughter

After we finished up class this morning we got out the water toys! My kids have brought so much JOY into my life! It was so much fun to watch them play and just laugh with them (and at them). Belly laughter really is a gift from the Lord and there was plenty of it to go around today. Thank you Lord for my children!

I heard "pee-boo Mommy" and snapped this shot...

Splashing in puddles...

"help daddy"...

learning how to use a squirt gun...

using said squirt gun on me and cracking herself up...

three little Bishops all in a row...

after lunch treat (pb & chocolate chips)...

such a great kid...

love every ounce of his passion!...

found her in the school room "reading"...

My cup runneth over!
May I be faithful with all that you have put before me.
Thank you Jesus.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm pb and chocolate chips...that's my kind of treat!! I love your dedication and love of Motherhood. You are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)