May 8, 2013

9 years

My husband and I have been married a little over 9 years.
We got married at a nature reserve, under a canopy of oak trees. 
It was so pretty! 

Today we took our children to the nature reserve and explored. They loved seeing where we got married and they loved hiking through the nature trails. 

Us, 9 years later...

Us 9 years & 3 kids later...

E, the trail blazer...

O, the explorer...

A, the curious one...

My little girl is always by my side... 

What a blessing to live this life with these little Bishops...

"Help, Mommy"...

Exploring the under side of a roly poly...

 We found butterfly wings... 

A tree that had someone else growing on him using him for his strength and stability...

Cactus flowers, my favorite! I love that such a delicate beautiful thing can come from a spiky thorny source. Reminds me of the work of God in a persons life! 

I am so blessed to be married to my husband 
and we can say we love each other more now than ever before! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!! :)