April 24, 2013

Peanut Butter & Jelly Yogurt



I know peanut butter and jelly yogurt sounds like a weird combo, 
but I promise you it is AMAZING!

I started making this for my eldest son when he was a year old. 
and HE LOVED IT!
I have made it for my children ever since.

A few of my friends found out about it and were curious enough to try it and now they are believers too! There is something about the creamy cold yogurt mixed with salty peanut butter and sweet chunky whole fruit jelly/jam - OH MY YUMMINESS - it is good!

I serve it to my kids unmixed.
The littlest Bishop likes to eat all the peanut butter first then she mixes the yogurt and jelly together. My boys mix it all together and eat it as fast as they can!

Peanut Butter & Jelly Yogurt
1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 tbsp jelly/jam (we love to use Bonne Maman jam)
1-1/2 cups plain whole milk yogurt

Here's the yogurt mixed together...

I hope you try this and like it as much as we do!

3 comments:

  1. YUM! I don't think that sounds weird at all. In fact.. I've done it before and LOVE it :) Thanks for reminding me of it-may have to go have some right now.
    Blessings!
    Kristen @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com (come on over sometime!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Kristen!! I am having some right now too, lol!!
      Blessings!
      Janiene

      Delete
  2. I never would have thought of mixing these together, but it sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)