March 29, 2013

A Bouquet of Happiness

Whenever my friend Jennifer is invited to dinner she will bring the hostess a simple bouquet of flowers. It seriously makes me smile every time she does it! She will use a simple glass jar, wrap it in some twine or ribbon and then fill it with wild flowers or simple daisies. I decided that this is something that I am going to put into practice too! I also want to make people happy :)

Tonight I went over to a friends house and I brought her this sweet bouquet...

It is simply a ribbon & a button glued onto a small jar...

How can gerbera daisies NOT make someone happy???

 Now you go do the same and watch your friends light up!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You and your pretty flowers are welcome here whenever :). What a great way to dress up a vase. So simple but such a sweet and easy addition to add.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)