December 30, 2012

Top 12 of 2012!!

I thought it would be fun to gather together a list of the top 12 Bishop smiles of 2012!

This one makes me smile EVERY TIME!!!!

I crack up at his crazy ways!

Ava and I had a Mommy & Daughter day and I caught this smile on camera...

He oozes charm and coolness. Love his smiles...

He went through a Quaker phase...

All smiles as he learns to ride his bike and gain some independence...

Happy 4th of July!

Love him...

1st day of Kindergarten...

I love that my friend caught this one of me and my 2 youngest children. It is rare for me to get into the picture with my kids and that is why I am so thankful for this picture!!...

My dear friend Jennifer and I celebrated our birthdays together with an 80's rollerskating party! 

A very happy and blessed Christmas celebrating Christ & the wonderful family he gave me...

I pray your year was filled with many many smiles!
I wish you a happy & God glorifying New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!! :)