November 29, 2012

Paper Plate Snowman {Copycat from I Heart Crafty Things}

I love my bloggy friend Rachel from I Heart Crafty Things
If you are not a follower of her blog you need to be!
She inspires me and gives me so many fun craft ideas to do with my kids.
Thank you Rachel for your amazingness!!!

Recently Rachel posted about making Paper Plate Snowmen - I was won over and knew I had to do it ASAP!! Today my kids and I made some snowmen :) To view Rachel's post {click here}.

Want to see how our snowmen turned out?

First we started with a little lacing...

Then some cutting...

A lot of gluing...

And ta-da!!!!

Owen's lacing job makes me giggle!

Thank you Rachel for inspiring me to be a better Mommy.



4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun, and the outcome is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so cute Janiene! We used the small dessert plates but now I wish we would have just gone big like you did. They are soooo much fun!! Thanks for linking to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)