November 3, 2012

November

It is here. November.
My favorite month!
I am working on some decorations right now that are inspired by...


I'm doing the daily thankful status updates on Facebook this month.

I'm turning 32 in a couple weeks (I can see the wrinkles around my eyes when I smile or make funny faces at my kiddos, but I welcome them gladly.)

I'm getting excited about the holiday's and all that I can do to reach out to my neighborhood and community! I have a few ideas brewing but I especially love this for my neighbors...


We are enjoying cooler weather and for that I am SUPER thankful!

The only thing I am not too stoked about - Daylight Savings Time! The following applies if you have children, because there is no extra hour with kids! My kids will just wake up an hour earlier than before. Boo!


:)

2 comments:

  1. What a positive and delightful post. I love that you'll be thinking of what you are thankful every day...it's such a great idea, one we should try and remember to do everyday (but something tells me, you are the type of person we already does). I love that you'll be doing something sweet for your neighbors...and yes, we are dealing with the extra hour trying to decide what time to put Grace to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Thanksgiving decor photo! The huge acorns are so cute, and I love the gift idea for your neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)