November 18, 2012

My week in pictures...

 My daughter, the rascal...

School time...

 I turned 32 this week and my friend Jennifer turned 36 - to celebrate we went rollerskating! We felt 12 again...well, that is until we took the skates off, then we felt our ages again! We dressed up in 80's clothes and had a blast skating!! I grew to like my side pony-tail! :)

My friend Jennifer and I shared the night and celebrated our birthdays together. I had the BEST birthday!! :)
  
My awesome friends that came roller skating with us...

My friend Remy & her daughter Melody made this for my birthday. It inspired me to make one of my Iced Coffees. YUM! :)

Ava and I made banana oatmeal cookies. She loved watching them bake in the oven...

I got a birthday present in the mail from my dear friend Lisa. While my back was turned this happened...

My hallway the night before my garage sale...

Setting up for the garage sale. I especially loved the clothes rack my husband made from ladders. I used that to hang all the sweaters and jackets. Since it had rained the night before, and it was slightly cold, the sweaters sold well! I was aiming to make $240 to pay for my passport renewal and visa for India. I made EXACTLY $240! God is SO good!...

I tried to sell this bear at the garage sale but Owen decided to attach to it and make it his new snuggie. It's as big as he is!...

Ava likes to help me put the dishes away. I'm still working with her on where they go, haha...

Ava is better at the DS than I am...
 
Dinosaur land...

Snuggle time with Daddy before going to bed...

3 of us Bishops got the stomach flu this week. Boo!
But we are on the mend and when I look back on these pictures I smile at all the memories we made along the way! 
God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!! :)