November 21, 2012

Guest Blogging at Harvesting Dandelions!!!

Hello All!!
Happy Early Thanksgiving. 
I am gathering with my church tonight for an Early Thanksgiving Dinner, tomorrow we are going to Goofy's Kitchen at Disneyland for Thanksgiving dinner with my husband's family, and then on Saturday I am hosting my family at my house for a late Thanksgiving dinner. WOW! That is a lot of food. Kinda disturbing, I know, but I saw my friend post this on Facebook yesterday...

"You'd Have to Run a Marathon (Plus!) to Burn Off Your Thanksgiving Calories. A 150-pound person would have to run an average of 29 miles to burn off 2,800 calories." 

Yikes! Looks like 3 marathons are in my immediate future :) haha

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving and be sure to click on over to Harvesting Dandelions to check out my Pinecone Swag!

Click here to see the post...
Harvestingdandelions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!! :)