November 10, 2012

Feature: Harvesting Dandelions

My dear friend (in real life and in the blogisphere) Jenn has an awesome life & craft blog called Harvesting Dandelions. Jenn recently posted about some waterless snow globes she made {click here for that post} that I pinned and totally LOVED!!!! I had a craft night at my house this past Monday and invited 11 of my crafty friends over for a night of Crafting & White Christmas. Yes, White Christmas. I love that movie and wanted to watch it to get into the holiday mood. We had a BLAST and we all made some great crafts. Jenn made some more waterless snow globes and I managed to capture a few shots of them...

Look at those carolers!!! Adorable!

Anyways, I greatly encourage you to pop over to Harvesting Dandelions and check out all the awesome crafts, recipes, homemade beauty products, decorating tips, etc., that Jenn blogs about. I know I sure do love following her!! 

For a tutorial on Jenn's snow globes, click {here}.

Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. How much fun to have a night of crafting with friends. This turned out so adorable. The carolers definitely make this SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)