March 4, 2012

thankful

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.
Lamentations 3:22-25



Well, life is crazy but God is Good - ALL THE TIME!
The past 2 weeks have been a rollercoaster for the Bishop bunch!

Owen potty trained
I got sick
Owen & Ava got sick
I threw my neck out and could not do anything for a week.
Ethan got sick and I had to take him to urgent care. He's on antibiotics for the first time in his life.

My kids and I have missed church for 3 weeks, boo!
Now, Chad is sick.


Yet, in the thick of it all, God shows His steadfast Love, Grace, and Provision!
I am blessed by the meals my friends have brought, the grace God has given me moment by moment, the help my sister has been in watching my children & cleaning my kitchen, and the Spirit of God in me that encourages me and enables me to take that next step!


 God truly is Good! 
This chalkboard is in my kitchen and during the last couple weeks we have been purposing to 
focus on God and not all the craziness. For fun, here is our past 2 weeks in photos...

We painted lots of pictures!
This is merely a few of the dozens we have created!!!...


Owen eating a cookie after using the potty! BIG boy!...

Markers and stickers...

Gluing pop poms, popcorn, and cheerios to a picture...

Fun with glow sticks and dancing in the dark...


So proud! He had to write out the alphabet in order, all by himself. He kept singing the ABC's to find his place and did a GREAT job!!! (the J is backwards but I was still praising him and shouting for joy)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!! :)