January 30, 2012

goodbye January...

Wow, was it just me or did January FLY by!
Whew!
Well, here is our month in pictures...


 My adorable (rascally) daughter pulled out all the sheets & found a toothbrush somewhere (gross)...

Trying to get into the bathroom 
(her favorite room in the house - gross times infinity!!)...

Owen's alter ego is Buzz Lightyear. He can makes the best sound effects! Owen and Buzz have many grand adventures...

Bathtub brotherly love (although Ethan's love looks like it is choking Owen and Owen's love looks to be suffocating Ethan). These boys are so fun!...

It's been too long since I posted a sibling picture 
(sorry Ava, not sure why I hadn't put your PJ's on yet)...

The yummiest Pinterest recipe yet!
 
These are how mine turned out...

 Ava rocking an outfit that reminds me of 
Rainbow Bright from the 80's (I want this outfit in my size)...

I'm excited for February! Are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!! :)