December 12, 2011

rainy day activities

We have had a fun day of painting, clay, glitter, stickers, and movies.
I love the rain!

We opened up the "Ultimate Box of Projects" that we won from I Heart Crafty Things.

The boys played with the sticker dress-up teddy...

It's all business with this teddy...

Their finished teddy...

Ethan's clay alligator...

Then we talked about winter and how it rains where we live but in the mountains it snows in winter. We painted some mountains with snow & trees...the boys loved this!...
 
For fun we painted some ornaments. We decided to use glitter to make them extra special (glitter is the best!)...

While the kids all napped I crocheted a giftcard holder...
I love rainy days!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty much head over heels for your snowy mountains! OH MY GOODNESS they are DARLING! Soooo doing that with my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)