November 15, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Ethan and I made Thanksgiving cards today. I love Thanksgiving. If you want to be a happy Christian, start thanking God for EVERYTHING!! Thanking is the best way to acknowledge His presence and His provision!

It is amazing what we don't really notice or give thanks for, but if we look closely we can give thanks to God!

...salvation...
...a godly wonderful husband...
...three healthy beautiful kids...
...my family & friends...
...my wonderful church body...
...a roof over my head that doesn't leak when it rains...
...carpet under my feet...
...electricity...
...warm meals...
...my computer...
...dentists and orthodontists...
...washing machines and dryers...
...bunny (Ethan told me to put this)...
...all my friends (Ethan told me this too)...
...mattresses...
...car...
...coffee...
...a Bible, journal and pen...

Make your own list!
You will be overwhelmed with all God has blessed you with!!

Now, onto the adorable cards we made
thanks to my favorite crafting blog I Heart Crafty Things.

Brown painted hand...


Waddle...


Gotta love googly eyes!!!
Ta-da...


Happy Thanksgiving Cards, done!

:)


1 comment:

  1. I am always a sucker for a handprint craft. There's just nothing more cute than seeing your child's handprint! :) They turned out so cute!

    You have FABULOUS handwriting by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!! :)